Terms & conditions
- PioSOLVER is a standalone program which doesn't require internet connection to run although it makes periodic (every 2 weeks) connections to check with the license server.
- By "license" we mean terms and condition for using the software (or "end user license agreement").
- PioSOLVER license is a personal license which gives you lifetime rights to use the software, participate in community we create and having necessary support provided to you.
- You get access to bugfixes and feature updates as long as they are developed for purchased version of PioSOLVER.
- Full buyer's agreement is below.
- Common sense: you can share results/saves/observations; you can use it to produce coaching materials, books, videos etc. you can't turn into on-demand service where specific PioSOLVER results would be available without actually purchasing PioSOLVER program.
- You can not distribute PioSOLVER or PioViewer binaries.
- You can integrate PioSOLVER with your software as long as using this functionality requires licensed PioSOLVER. If you wish to integrate PioSOLVER free version in your software then you only need to give information about the fact (link to our website would be nice as well).
- The license is for a person. Depending on the product you can activate on different number of computers you personally own and use.
- While we hope this product is going to be useful and we invested a lot of time and effort trying to make it so, there is no warranty of any kind.
- We reserve right to interpret those terms and terminate your license if the terms are not upheld. If you have any questions, ask us: [email protected].
Notes on Piracy
There is nothing we can do against people cracking our software. Here is some useful information to make a decision about supporting such a venture easier:
- Every copy of PioSOLVER is unique, digitally signed and easily trackable to original buyer
- Attempts to tamper with the binary will result in the following:
- Tampered PioSOLVER will produce non-sense results in subtle ways (not immediately obvious to tampered binary user)
- It will still be easily trackable to original license owner
That means that binaries you get from anywhere else but us are likely to produce nonsense (and do w/e harm person who tampered with them injected). It also means that distributing the binaries will result in termination of your license.
By buying PioSOLVER you get:
- PioSOLVER software
- Feature updates for the version purchased
- support via email
While there is no guarantee for fitness or suitability for any purpose we did our best to make the product as good as possible. You can request a refund for up to two weeks after the purchase if the software is not activated. Our licenses are not trials, there is free version for the evaluation purposes.
What information we collect and how we collect it
- Information you provide when making a purchase
- We only collect information provided to us by secure payment processors we use (PayPal and BrainTree). That means we get information associated with your credit card if you use it (but not the full card number itself) or your PayPal account. This usually means: your name, address, country of residence etc.
How we use the information
- For the purpose of complying with tax/legal requirements and regulation in our country (Polish and EU regulations).
- We use your email address to send you information relevant to your purchase (information about upgrades, bugfixes, new versions etc.). We limit the communication to minimum.
- The software you buy doesn't collect any information other than IP address used for and the date of activating the license.
What do we do to protect your information
- Only one person has access to your data. It's stored on one secure computer. Only the bare required minimum is stored and forwarded to our accountant and tax authorities (notice that EU regulations require us to store your address for VAT purposes; all the required VAT is paid by us according to Polish/EU law)
What you can do to correct/delete your information
- You can contact us if you would like to change/delete relevant information. As we only get what outside payment processors provide to us, it's more productive to contact them though. We are happy to facilitate your request as long as local laws allows to.